Problem with Montana 650T

Not sure if this is related to the latest update or not but here is the problem(s).

When geocaching in Map mode one of the fields I have selected is "Distance to Destination". The distance shown seems to vary to much and sometimes locks up. Or it will go to "0" and stay on that. However if I go to the page where it list geocahces by distance the footage DOES work properly and change as I move around.

Another problem was I could not get the GPS to NOT lock on roads. When I selected to not lock on roads it would mysteriously change back during my navigating. Sometimes it did and sometimes not.

I did a reset (hold down upper left corner while starting) and that did not make any difference.

Any thoughts?

Not sure if this is related to the latest update or not but here is the problem(s).

When geocaching in Map mode one of the fields I have selected is "Distance to Destination". The distance shown seems to vary to much and sometimes locks up. Or it will go to "0" and stay on that. However if I go to the page where it list geocahces by distance the footage DOES work properly and change as I move around.

Another problem was I could not get the GPS to NOT lock on roads. When I selected to not lock on roads it would mysteriously change back during my navigating. Sometimes it did and sometimes not.

I did a reset (hold down upper left corner while starting) and that did not make any difference.

Any thoughts?

I would really like any ideas why the "Distance to Destination" field does not work properly. Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

I would really like any ideas why the "Distance to Destination" field does not work properly. Any thoughts?

Tried it again and what I have noticed is when I navigate to a cache and get within about 150 feet of it the Montana thinks I found it and stops navigating. BUT, if I hit the Geocache icon and see the list of geocache that are near me I can watch the footage distance and navigate down until I am on top of it. But, hitting go will not navigate down to about under 150 feet. Make sense? Could there be a setting I do not have set correctly?