Garmin V on sale!

DprCprs

That figures......The week after I buy my V from Amazon.com (same price)...

I had tried the Sportrac and the Legend from Best Buy and wanetd to settle on the V there, but they wouldnt price match to online prices....then they turn around and do so in a sale a week later....sheesh. My luck.

DZ

quote:
Originally posted by Red Ant Family:

I just thought I would let everyone know I saw the Garmin V on sale at Best Buy for $399.00

quote:
Originally posted by mckee:

Is it the V or the deluxe version that includes the software?

--------------------

You have the right to defend yourself, even when geocaching!

I saw the $399.00 price in their printed ad, but it did not say if it was the deluxe or not. I check their website www.bestbuy.com and it said it is the deluxe package. And better yet online it is $379.00 with free shipping.

quote:
dzavetsky said:

I had tried the Sportrac and the Legend from Best Buy and wanetd to settle on the V there, but they wouldnt price match to online prices....then they turn around and do so in a sale a week later....sheesh. My luck.

You can most likely go back to the store and they will refund the difference, they did the same thing when my brother bought a digital video camera. All they ask is that you bring the original sales receipt and they will refund the difference.

Kar