WAP application, make directional?

Trucker Lee

I often use the WAP application to access Groundspeak in a quick search for caches (no smart phone, I have one as challenged as I). This results in a circle search from my location, most often in a picnic or rest area. As I am traveling, usually all but the first one or two results are of no use, and the only way to know the location of the others is to open each and compare coords with my location.

Question. Would it be possible to focus the WAP results so that when a traveler searches only those immediately in a directional range are included. For example, enter current coords, search 30* either side of bearing XXX. Leaving this blank could again result in the current circle search.

This would be usable in that if one was traveling from Seattle and used the location of North Bend, they could then focus the search between 85* and 145* by entering 115*, giving only results toward Ellensburg instead of including the Seattle area. If looking for caches convenient to a customer or overnight location, leaving blank would show all nearest.