How do I search for caches with tb's

Daddy&BoysinKC

My boys have recently become addicted to moving tracking bugs. Is there a way to search for only caches with tracking bugs? Currently I run a search and then just look at the Info column for tracking bugs. Any better way? Thanks.

You can specify it as an option in a Pocket Query

This an option in Pocket Queries, "Have Travel Bugs".

I'd then open those pages, and try to guess if the trackables are really present. If they were dropped fairly recently, yes.

If they show up as having been there for many months in a cache that's found often, they're probably missing.

This an option in Pocket Queries, "Have Travel Bugs".

I'd then open those pages, and try to guess if the trackables are really present. If they were dropped fairly recently, yes.

If they show up as having been there for many months in a cache that's found often, they're probably missing.

Exactly.

The longer it has been since a trackable was dropped, the less likely it is that it is still there, despite what shows on the cache page.

While I also enjoy moving a trackable from time-to-time, I almost never go out specifically looking for them.

In far too many cases the odds are against anything being there. But (when I do happen on one by accident), I then have the option to pick it up if I think I can help it along.