Most user friendly GPS?

I posted a question earlier about finding a good unit to use for a church camp looking to incorporate geocaching as a programming option. After reading all the info there and talking with locals, I've narrowed it down to these five devices.

Garmin eTrex 10

Garmin eTrex H

Garmin eTrex Legend H

Magellan GC

Magellan 110

What I'd like to know, with little or no experience with any of them, is:

Which one could I hand to someone that has never used a GPSr before, and the guest have the best chance of understanding and using it within moments (with a brief tutorial of course)? This will basically be the situation that we will find ourselves in at the camp, so I'm wondering which will be best.

I believe the eTrex 10's would be the best overall, but I've heard that the learning curve is a little steep. I have experience with the eTrex Legend, but I remember it being a little slower and that could lead to our guests becoming frustrated.

So, your thoughts on what we could do?

I have the magellan gc explorist, which is super user friendly and should only take a small amount of time to go thru the tutorial, which I believe you can access anytime you have questions (in the field). I also think it can be a bit slow at times. I think it's all in what you were using when you first start caching, everybody has a different learning curve. I do like the fact you can log it (offline) when you find it, move on to the next. The logging part is a bit cumbersome, but if you keep it to a minimum when caching, you can still edit the entry when you upload as field notes. There might be a tutorial for each unit online. Good luck.

A tutorial may help..... but USING a GPSr (any make or model) is the only real way to get to know it.

Most people that have never used one are... well, overdone by the different keystrokes.

I don't think any one is that much better than another for a beginner. Heck, changing units are tough for those used to how a one different functions, even though they understand the workings of the beast. There are always stumble-points with something new.