Magellan 310

Hi,

I have just purchased the Magellan 310 and am having a play with it as you do. This may be a silly question, but when I load up the caches on the unit it will display 142 of the 600. How do you view the rest? I assumed that you would scroll through 'pages' but it seems it will only show me the first lot and I can't see the rest. Obviously I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This looks correct. You have 600 caches loaded. The first page will show 1/142. This means that there are 142 "pages" of 4 to 5 caches each. They average about 4.25 caches per page, so, 4.25 X 142 = about 600. I have 295 pages showing on 1250 caches, averaging 4.24. Use the zoom buttons to go to the end or start.

If you please give me a bit more information we'll see what is going on with your eX310.

How did you load the 600 caches onto the unit? Via Vantage Point, Drag-n-Drop or by the "Send to GPS" on the GC.com website?

Have you played with the filter/sorting options in the Geocaching list on the unit?

If you have any questions concerning these question or want to contact me directly, please feel free to contact me directly at ZukiCacher@gmail.com or you can also drop by http://www.exploristforum.com and there will be several individuals that can help out.

David

Magellan Insider