Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
mellieellieissa

WTB beginner GPS unit

Hello,

I am looking to buy a GPS unit for someone just beginning but don't have a ton of money to spend on it. I would really like to find one under $80. A used unit would be great if you have an old one but have upgraded to something better. As long as it is in working order, I would be really happy to buy it.

Thank you

Hello,

I am looking to buy a GPS unit for someone just beginning but don't have a ton of money to spend on it. I would really like to find one under $80. A used unit would be great if you have an old one but have upgraded to something better. As long as it is in working order, I would be really happy to buy it.

Thank you

I have a Magellan eXplorist 110 that I would part with for $95 + shipping. It has only been used on one afternoon of geocaching and we found that our smart phones worked for our purposes. Brand new they are $119.00.

I have a Garmin Legend (original blue model) I will let go for $50 including cord to connect to computer and will include shipping too.

Hello,

Thank you

Hello ---

I have a used-but-very-good condition Garmin Venture HC (with cable, manual, and original discs) that I will sell for $75. I will throw in the holster, too. I will ship priority mail to a US address, but otherwise we'll have to talk about shipping. Please email me privately at jlawlor2[at]verizon.net.

I love this unit but have upgraded.

Hello,

Thank you

I have a Magellan eXplorist 110 that I would part with for $95 + shipping. It has only been used on one afternoon of geocaching and we found that our smart phones worked for our purposes. Brand new they are $119.00.

Hello! I was wondering if you still have this GPS (Magellan eXplorist 110) available to sell? I am interested. Please note, I'm new at this so I'm not sure what to do and/or how to pay you, but I do have a PayPal account. Please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you. :)

Edited by bandaidhead00