How do I Log a "Locationless Reverse" cache on Geocaching.com

Papillio

Is there a procedure to get "locationless reverse cache" show up on my Statistics page on Geocaching.com? I logged it on Waymarking.com and added a photo as requested.

My stats page ( on geocaching.com) still shows as "0" under Locationless/Reverse caches. Does it ever update from the info on Waymarking.com? If so, does it take a certain timeframe?

I am trying as many different cache types as I can and noticed that this one never showed up on my Statistic page?

Thanks

Papillio

Sorry, but Locationless Caches are no longer available for logging. They are strictly on the Waymarking site and do not carry over to geocaching.

Wow, that was a quick response ! Thank You.

So the "icon" on my statistics page for Locationless/Reverse Cache must still appear for those ones that were completed long time ago ?

Thanks again for your help

Sorry, but Locationless Caches are no longer available for logging. They are strictly on the Waymarking site and do not carry over to geocaching.

Wow, that was a quick response ! Thank You.

So the "icon" on my statistics page for Locationless/Reverse Cache must still appear for those ones that were completed long time ago ?

Thanks again for your help

Yes, they were moved off the geocaching part of the site years ago. The move made sense to most people as geocaches are based on finding a location while locationless caches were was based on item and reporting the location.