New map problem - hover produces thin box

Team Bacmac

I used to be able to hover over a cache displayed on a map and select it for several options -- most notably, uploading the cache to my GPS device. Now, this action produces a very thin box, and the only action I can take is to close the box.

This happens in Firefox and Internet Explorer (on a PC), but Safari on a Mac worked fine.

I didn't know how to search for this problem -- has it been brought up previously? I have a screenshot -- how do I attach it to this post?

Melissa (Team Bacmac)

I used to be able to hover over a cache displayed on a map and select it for several options -- most notably, uploading the cache to my GPS device. Now, this action produces a very thin box, and the only action I can take is to close the box.

This happens in Firefox and Internet Explorer (on a PC), but Safari on a Mac worked fine.

I didn't know how to search for this problem -- has it been brought up previously? I have a screenshot -- how do I attach it to this post?

Melissa (Team Bacmac)

Good point! I didn't notice that in light of the bigger issues! I wonder why that was changed?

Good point! I didn't notice that in light of the bigger issues! I wonder why that was changed?

I'm not seeing this. Since the update last Tuesday, this is what I see when I click on a cache:

dpwivp.jpg

What you're experiencing sounds like a computer/browser issue.

I'm not seeing this. Since the update last Tuesday, this is what I see when I click on a cache:

dpwivp.jpg

What you're experiencing sounds like a computer/browser issue.

I suspect it was hot-fixed. It looks like that to me, now, as well, and that is not the old layout for that balloon. Glad to see it back, anyway.