Need a trackable for our geodog

we3jeepers

Do you mean one to add to the dog's collar, or one that you are sending out into the world that represents your dog? You can attach anything to a TB, like a German Shorthair keychain or something.

one for her collar...

Geocaching.com sells "log your dog" stuff under the "shop" tab, then under trackables. They have several colors of collars and a tag there. You can have her be her own TB!

yeah we seen that and arn't interested.... thanks anyhow :)

If you wanted something to add to her collar so that River is trackable then I would check these out. I love them.

Tail Tales Trackables

Figures I went to that sight and looked the other day but didn't find anything... Thanks for the link!!!

those are the same shape as the one with her name and address!!!

here it is... I didn't realize there were 2 different ones on the site... this one is the mini tail tales. If the other is bigger I just might place another order!!!

IMG_8654.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the sizes going AWOL on us...you have a larger tag on its way to you...no charge, hope you enjoy hiving River "discovered". The small tag is approx. 1' x .75" and the larger one is almost 1.5" x 1" thanks dolfy for the heads up on this post.

hope you enjoy having River "discovered".

After I ordered it I dis a pocket query to see what events are coming up that we would be able to take her to. Unfortunately so far the is nothing close by outdoors that we could take her to till ASP Geobash.

I will be dropping her into the caches that she visits

Thanks

Edited by we3jeepers