Arrange hand-off

MalikahsFriend

You might do better by posting in the regional forums, or even the local Wi forums but keep in mind that when it comes to travel bugs the journey is just as important as reaching the goal.

Those five mile jumps can sometimes offer stories worth sharing.

Edited by BlueDeuce

You might do better by posting in the regional forums, or even the local Wi forums but keep in mind that when it comes to travel bugs the journey is just as important as reaching the goal.

Those five mile jumps can sometimes offer stories worth sharing.

Thanks BlueDeuce, I'll look for that. I feel bad this bug has been circling around in this area for sooo long.

What's to feel bad about? It has traveled over 14,000 miles and has 6 people watching it.

I agree with BD, another cache placement it should have so it will wander. More caches = more photos, more photos = a good life for any bug. :)

Stories with placements can be good, too! A hand-off and long trip can, but doesn't necessarily make for lots of places to visit.

I guess what I am trying to relate is that a straight-line shot to a destination is not always the best route to take.

After dropping it (or handing it off), go ahead and put it on your watch list. Let it have 7 people watching.