Lost geocaching App

Splat Crew

Hello,

I had a Droid X with the Geocaching App installed and love it very much. Just bough a New IPhone 4S and cant get the app to load without being charged again. Is it possible to load it on my Iphone without a charge?

Nope. You've never bought "Geocaching for iPhone" before. Anyway, there's no way for the Apple App Store to know that you previously purchased an app on the Google Android Market. They're completely separate and different systems.

Here's a slight twist on the subject. I purchased the geocaching.com app for my samsung galaxy. Later I picked up a ad tracking pop up that was a real pain. The only way I could get rid of it was to re-set to factory settings. The problem is ...you lose all your purchased apps. Think I can get it back for free??? And how?

Here's a slight twist on the subject. I purchased the geocaching.com app for my samsung galaxy. Later I picked up a ad tracking pop up that was a real pain. The only way I could get rid of it was to re-set to factory settings. The problem is ...you lose all your purchased apps. Think I can get it back for free??? And how?

As long as you log into your app store with the same account as before, it will know you've already purchased the app and you'll be able to download it without having to pay again. The same will go for any app.