SUBMITTED (32472) - [FEATURE] Geocaching App Navigation Map Orientation

FireDiven

Hello to all you cachers. I have a Motorola Milestone with Droid X and have downloaded the Geocaching.com app. I love it by the way. The only problem I have is when navigating by map. My map always points to North regardless of which way I am walking. This means the map is constantly upside down or sideways and it is difficult to follow the roads/trails etc. because of trying to turn the phone around and upside down. Does anyone know how to fix this so that my direction is always pointed forward and the map moves as I do? I hope I asked this properly.

Thanks for adding this to the queue. I have the same complaint about the map on my motorola droid phone. I know y'all have limited resources, but I really hope y'all can get to this one soon...

Thanks!

think that is actually in the settings.. of " compass orientation.

Thanks for adding this to the queue. I have the same complaint about the map on my motorola droid phone. I know y'all have limited resources, but I really hope y'all can get to this one soon...

Thanks!

think that is actually in the settings.. of " compass orientation.

compass mode is set to magnetic. it will always point north independent of the device.