Friend List on My Cache Page

Tonsil

Since you're retooling the site anyway, I thought I'd suggest a feature. I'd like to see a friend list on my personal cache page. Just like you can watch caches, it would be cool to have a listing of friends. The reason I'd like this is often I want to jump to a particular profile to check against their most recent caches. This is really useful if I was caching with someone and want to write logs for caches they have already logged. Or, sometimes I know someone is just shy of a milestone, so I keep checking to know if they hit it. It also makes stalking that much easier. icon_wink.gif

While I'm yappin', things are looking good on the new site changes. If you can make things more efficient and work better as a whole, I'm all for it. Thanks for all of your hard efforts!

------------------------------

Have you had your house checked for Rae Dawn Chong?

Okay, so I didn't realize that you could pretty much do what I suggested above inside the forums. I guess I never looked at all the functionality there - at one point the forum profiles were entirely separate. Well, guess I'll go find some more loose paint chips to eat.

------------------------------

Have you had your house checked for Rae Dawn Chong?