Travel Bug "Circus Circus TB"

roxetak

I found travel bug named "Circus Circus TB" with number XXXXX. Could anybody help me find owner.

Please edit your post to remove the tag number. It is not a good idea to post tag numbers in public forums. Use the TB# from the bug page instead...

Edited by FobesMan

From the tracking number, I see it is a tag that has not been activated. It's not a good idea ot publish the Tag Number though in case it does get activated.

This might be tough. You'll have to track them down by working backwards. There is no way for a moderator to figure out where the bug came from. You're best bet is to go back the cache page that you pulled the bug out of and see if any of the logs mention dropping it in the cache. Then contact that cacher and find out if it is theirs or where they got it from.

If that doesn't help then you probably can't do anything else. At that point, I would just realease the bug myself and maybe put a note on the bug page to contact you if they want to adopt it back.

This same thing happened to me with my very first trackable I found. I still own the buig, although I did figure out the owner really was and they just told me to keep it...

2The Blorenges: No, isn´t. I wrote a message to owner of TrdBall's Circus Circus TB travel bug. TrdBall wrote me back, that his travel bug is in another cache. Sorry, but I tried this. Thank you for your help and answer.

2 FobesMan: Thanx, I removed or delete trackable number of travel bug. But when I tried search them, by the number I found thius TB: Martini Cowboy rides off into the sunset.

Thanx "Man" for your help. I found it there: Slovenské "Drei Zinnen"-Bosmany and I didnt see any TB in logs. I ask the owner of geocache.

I still couldn´t find any information about this TB.

Maybe is not activated. You got right.