Father & Son Fun

tiny123

Hi, im extremely new to the hobby/sport and i had the app on my iphone for a few days, and was just toying around with searching what was around me. Im 40 years old and my dad is in his 70's with an andriod phone, well while i was showing him outside how it works, a find showed up right behind us. His eyes lit up and we went searching for it, and he was so funny trying to sneak around not to attract attention. I finally found it and wrote my name down, and after carefully putting the find back, he says to me, "i have been coming here to this spot for over 10 years and that thing was there and i didnt even know it!" Then he throws his cell phone at me and says, "I want that app!" LOL it made him a happy guy and now something to do. :)

That's great! I go caching a lot with my Father too. I'm 18 and he's 50, so I tend to get around a bit better than he does. Our neighbor across the street (Great guy and I consider him my grandfather) who is 84 had quadruple by-pass heart surgery 27 years goes caching with us sometimes too. He's upset now though. He just had another double by-pass surgery and wants to get out caching with us again.

Hopefully you get to have more fun with your father while caching!