TB - visited help

sansone

I have seen others log a TB as 'visited' another cache before marking it has dropped. I can't figure out how they did this. I searched the forum but no luck finding the answer. For example, I picked up a bug on 18 Oct, visited 3 more caches on 19, and 20 Oct that were too small to leave it. I figure the TB should be credited with the mileage. Saw this on one I was watching a while back just can't figure out how to properly log. Mike

To do this when you are on the cache page that you want the TB to "visit" you clik Log Visit.

Then you fill out the log as usual but before you click log vusit you scroll down to the bottom of your page and there is the TB inventory.

Next to the TB you want to log as visited click the drop down box and click visited.

Then click log visit and your done.

The milage will be added.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by 123andrewr

A little note, sometimes when someone logs a trackable item as "visiting" a cache, it is done to fix the mileage when the item was not properly logged into the cache where it was found. (I have had to do that a couple times, in one case the item was never even logged out of the previous cache.)

Thanks, that was it, I logged these in the field on my phone using c:geo for droid (nice app so far and free too) Turns out the inventory option is on it too - just had to scroll down. Fixed using method you described on computer. Mike

Edited by sansone