How many Reviewers in CT?

Delons

CTReviewer was on the website Thursday. Then not on Friday, and it's still Saturday, right? I'd call that one day without logging on.

I'd guess the CT queue was clear on Thursday; and that at the latest, sometime Sunday CTReviewer will clear the CT queue again.

Patience, your cache once published will be out there for as long as you care to maintain it. A day or so one way or another at the start is just more time for the excitement to build. :D

As far as I know at this time, CTReviewer has resigned from the position and things are in transition right now, although it does appear that CTReviewer is still covering the position (I assume until a replacement is found).

That aside, even the best of reviewers (and CTReviewer has been a good one) from time to time have life intrude upon their duties in this voluntary position (and this being the weekend...)

Hang in there, assuming everything is in order with your submitted cache, it'll get done sooner or later.

Hope that helps!

As far as I know at this time, CTReviewer has resigned from the position and things are in transition right now, although it does appear that CTReviewer is still covering the position (I assume until a replacement is found).

That aside, even the best of reviewers (and CTReviewer has been a good one) from time to time have life intrude upon their duties in this voluntary position (and this being the weekend...)

Hang in there, assuming everything is in order with your submitted cache, it'll get done sooner or later.

Hope that helps!

Wow, thanks, did not know that.