Just Saying Hello :)

KJ Inc.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce my self and my girlfriend..(Jason and Kelly)!! We have began our new adventure and are off to a great start of finding almost 50 caches in 3 weekends. We have missed a few, but all in all are very excited of what we have accomplished so far. We are looking forward to finding many many more in our future. At the moment we are using my HTC EVO to locate caches from a app from the android market, and im quite happy with it so far. If there are any one who has advice or what to look out for in the future please dont hesitate to post. Thanks for reading and am glad to start some new friendships through this awesome world of geocaching!! :D thx

Hello! Glad you're liking using your android. That's a ton of finds for three weekends. I'm really picky on what caches I look for, so only 207 in a year...LOL. I have an HTC sensation, but i've only used it a few times for caching and once it was off by 300 feet.... the other time, I could barely read the screen from the glare of the sun...

so I use my Oregon 400 and like that better, but the phone has it's merits...especially not having to do a pocket query.... I use the Groundspeak app, btw...

Thanks for the feedback folks, and happy to meet you all. I hope i didnt word my opening post wrong but i was not complaining about my HTC lol...as a matter of fact i think it has done great so far for my expectations. It usually gets me within 10 feet of hide, and for now till i get a GPS i think it will do:) The opensource app from android seems to be awesome for me, with a click of the app it shows me where i need to go...easy peasy!! Up to 50 now, and thanks again to all