Bobbinz' Signature Coins

Bobbinz

About 6 months ago now I started to place coins in caches with my details on. These coins are much like the calling cards come people leave but a little it more special. I would show you a photo of one but I never took any.

Hopefully by now some of them have started to travel around. Let me know if you come across one and tell me where it was. Even better if you could move it on!

Unfortunately most sig items tend to just sit in a cache as unwanted swag. Most caches think the sig items are a gift for the CO. Most COs don't care to collect them so leave them for other cachers to find. When and if they do get picked up they will end up in someones collection and probably won't travel.

If they are not attached to a TB or don't have a tracking number from the site they won't get moved.

Good luck!

About 6 months ago now I started to place coins in caches with my details on. These coins are much like the calling cards come people leave but a little it more special. I would show you a photo of one but I never took any.

Hopefully by now some of them have started to travel around. Let me know if you come across one and tell me where it was. Even better if you could move it on!

Sounds like you value these items, best bet, if you can remember where you placed them, grab a few Trackable Geotags off Amazon, Ebay or here, attach them to them, then log them. Hopefully you can then track them on there travels...

Matt