Paperless caching

Dorik

[Thanks eusty perhaps you did not understand my query, I borrowed a Magellan GC unit recently and I was able to transfere each cache to the unit with the click of the mouse under the Send to my GPS command. I have an old Magellan Explorist 500 and I can do do the transfer as the computer tells me the unit I am using I have is not correct,so I have to print each cache individually. I am ready to buy a new unit but I do not want to do so until I am sure that it will do the transfer the same way as the GC unit and I can not find any info as to which units and on the list for this kind of transfer

Dorik

Edited by Dorik
How do I know if the Garmin Communicator Plugin will work with my Garmin device?

The plugin works best with devices that connect to a computer via USB cable. Although some devices that connect to a computer via serial cable or serial-USB adapter will work with the plugin, they are not officially supported, so we cannot guarantee compatibility or provide customer support.

Generally that's most of the Garmin units :)

Although as you are a Premium member sending a whole lot of caches is easier using Pocket Query's (PQ's) :)