Can't get a PQ to my iPhone app

I have an iPhone 4 with the Geocaching app from Groundspeak v4,5,5

I have made Pocket Queries in the past and uploaded that to the iPhone via the app. After the holidays I removed those from the phone, did not need those anymore.

Today I generated a new PQ and added it to my list "Pocket Queries ready for download".

When I now go to the main menu in the app and click 'Pocket Queries' it says: "You have no pocket queries installed. You can do this on your profile page on Geocaching.com." (or something similar as I get the Dutch text.

Does anyone know what I should do here? How should I instal what and where in my profile page?

Thanks for the assistance.

It may be an issue with the update. Have you cleaned out your recycle bin since downloading the update on itunes. If not hten the old version is still sitting there. You can delete the new one from iTunes then drag and drop the new version onto the app window of itunes.

You will want to delete the newer version from iTunes and your phone then sync your phone with itunes before dropping the old version back into itunes and sending it to your phone.