KEELS

PJ²:

A cacher in Florida suggested that if some cachers are using the word JEEK instead of CACHE then the word should be changed to KEEL. Sounds OK to me. How does that sound to the rest of the jeeking world as we know it?

KEEL ON JEEKERS!

Dern. And I haven't even gotten all the way through the last thread. More to read now.

(had to see what the big deal was)

IBTL

There. Got in on this one.

(never read the last thread because it had such a dumb sounding title. Like, why would I read something entitled "Jeeks"????)

Edited by Sol seaker

A cacher in Florida suggested that if some cachers are using the word JEEK instead of CACHE then the word should be changed to KEEL. Sounds OK to me. How does that sound to the rest of the jeeking world as we know it?

KEEL ON JEEKERS!

I would like to note that you took my statement out of context. I would never use jeeks or keels. Both are not needed, and slightly ridiculous.

Edited by SeekerOfTheWay

That was thanks to me and my Android phones auto correct. Lol. Keels is better than jeeks but both are worse than cache. :)

Can this thread be moved to off topic? It's kind of pointless.

Oh sure. Go sluff it off on us OT people.

Sure. Give us the threads about to be locked.

Yeah. Give us all the pointless threads.

Yeah. Thanks. and happy birthday to you too.

:P:ph34r::anibad:

Edited by Sol seaker

That was thanks to me and my Android phones auto correct. Lol. Keels is better than jeeks but both are worse than cache. :)

Can this thread be moved to off topic? It's kind of pointless.

Oh sure. Go sluff it off on us OT people.

Sure. Give them the threads about to be locked.

Yeah. Give them all the pointless threads.

Yeah. Thanks. and happy birthday to you too.

:P:ph34r::anibad:

LOL! OT= the lunatics are in the hall...

KEEL ON JEEKERS!

I would like to note that you took my statement out of context. I would never use jeeks or keels. Both are not needed, and slightly ridiculous.

We've got an out of context thread over there in OT. I suppose you're going to want to sluff this post off on us now too. :P :P :ph34r::anibad:

KEEL ON JEEKERS!

We've got an out of context thread over there in OT. I suppose you're going to want to sluff this post off on us now too. :P :P :ph34r::anibad:

I will check that out!

I wonder what the OPs agenda is? Is Jeek maybe some sort of cult?

Edited by SeekerOfTheWay