Just thought i'd introduce myself

u1bd2005

Hi, I'm Daniel (Aka. Daniel), I'm 21 and decided to try GeoCaching as my sister recommended it to me.

She took me along to help find my first Cache and it was pretty fun, so I decided to get involved.

Been reading through all the help sections etc... and have been out today and set up two of my own caches in places that are special to me (I go there most days as they're both peaceful places where I have time to think, and yeh if you know me you'll be thinking "what? you think? yeh right!" well i do lol.)

Anyway, they're due to be reviewed so should be up in 3 days or so, no hurry, should be able to get a few more finds under my belt while the volunteers are reviewing them (wait, I have tracksuit bottoms on, lets say under my waist instead of belt.)

Anyway bit about me, I like going out on my mountain bike which is why I thought this would be a nice activity to do while out cycling.

I have 5 sisters and 1 brother, and a loada nephews and neices as well as a great nephew, very big family.

I like computers, currently unemployed but looking for a job.

What else can I say? well, any questions just ask :)

Hi,

Welcome. Glad to have another geocacher on board. Good to hear you have enjoyed yourself. Even a couple of hides already! Although those peaceful places might not be so peaceful anymore.. there'll be cachers checking them out... :)

Good luck with your other finds..

Cheers