Need to Sell RED CROSS geocoins

mo pirate

cd11bf31-af54-4d53-b94d-7f5a7fe7be5e.jpg

I have had these for over a year now and still seem to have a bunch. With my new coins coming out soon, I need funds to pay for them sooooooo..... I want to sell you a Red Cross coin or 2 or 3. I have set the prices NOW at $7.99 for one in your choice of finish-- gold, black nickel, or copper. These were made by Oakcoins. I am offering 2 for $15 or 3 for $20. So if you want all three finishes I can give them to you for the "3 for" rate. Your choice of colors- mix or match. Yes I donate proceeds to our local chapter "Midland Empire" which I like to refer to as the Pony Express chapter since we are in St Joseph. Please let me know if you are interested. Shipping on 1 is $1.99 and 2 is $2.99 and 3 is $3.50 in US only.

OK, lets see if I go down to $7 per coin with $1.99 Shipping in the US would anyone be interested. I need to sell these as I have 2 new coins in production now. (Fire Museum and TITANIC 100 year Anniversary) SO please buy some Red Cross coins to help out. I will sell in Qty so if you want several, let me quote you a good price!

thanks, MO Pirate

PS. Buy a coin and I will show you my new coin designs!!

I'm a little confused, you need to sell these coins to fund your next ones, but you are donating the proceeds?

Make since to me. All profits from the coins go to the cause anything. What he paid to have them originally minted goes back into his pockets. So overall he breaks even on the coins and uses the money to fund the next set.

Edited by mpilchfamily

I'm a little confused, you need to sell these coins to fund your next ones, but you are donating the proceeds?

Make since to me. All profits from the coins go to the cause anything. What he paid to have them originally minted goes back into his pockets. So overall he breaks even on the coins and uses the money to fund the next set.

That is exactly correct. I want to keep making coins but I have to have cash flow. Unlike the govt, I can not just raise the debt limit or at least so I am told. LOL I am to receive my new coins about middle to end of Sept so somethins gotta give. Maybe my new ones will sell so fas I will not have to worry!

thanks to those who ordered some! But I still have several left!

MO Pirate

PS You may see them at my/our event Oct 1 "Jesse James Cache Bash 4" along with the new coins. So if you want to come to a fun event I strongly reccommend it!