Error Suspending subcriptions

Doc-Dean

I am going away for a week and I want to suspend my notifications. I click on My Space/Notifications and then click the Suspend Subscriptions button and Submit. I am getting the following error:

quote:
Error Processing Request

The page you requested is not available.

Free your mind and the rest will follow 30296_400.gif

No, I don't think its you. I used the admin tool to suspend your subscriptions for you, let me know if it shows correctly in your profile. Then try to change it and see if you still get that error. I think there may be something funny with your forum account and I'm trying to track it down.

smile.gif Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Doc-Dean:

However, I am unable to change that, I tried to unsuspend it and got the same exact error!

Ok, looks like a forum DB issue. I've had some other reports of funny DB problems from other users (not like this one though), so I've asked Infopop to look into it. Thanks for working through this with me.

smile.gif Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

Doc -

I believe this http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=9906058331&m=82060859 has been fixed mad.gif. Can you please let me know if you can now change your suspend/unsuspend notifications option?

Thanks!

smile.gif Elias

I just got this when I tried it.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Processing Request

The page you requested is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working with Infopop we found the problem and it turns out to be a bug in their code. They've helped me come up with a workaround which is in place so you can now change this setting at will. Hopefully the real fix will be included in the next release of the software.

smile.gif Elias