Magellan Explorist GC Coordinates?

Shmian

I just purchased a Magellan Explorist GC and for some reason when I make a new waypoint, the coordinates don't look the same as when I enter them on geocaching.com. Instead of having the Degrees then xx.xxx, it's just x.xxx. will this make the coordinates less accurate for hiding a cache?

The same applies for entering in a waypoint for a puzzle cache. I want to enter the correct coordinates, but for some reason it only lets me enter Degrees then x.xxx, not xx.xxx. I have it set top DEG/MIN.MMM, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks.

That's odd that yours works. I haven't changed any settings right out of the box, and the datum is set to WGS84. Every geocache downloaded to the device, when I check it's location, has the coordinates set like this. I'm going to try to contact customer support or something...

EDIT: Okay, I've contacted customer support and everything is ok. It turns out that I can just be empty headed sometimes. Thanks for the help, everybody!

Edited by Shmian