Pocket query with out logs?

dwmurphy

would it be possible to add a feature to the Pocket query that would eliminate the logs like in the "Print friendly" page of a cache?

some of the individual logs I get will fill the entire screen of my palm. icon_frown.gif

I'm not Lost, my GPS says I'm right here....no over here......no over here.

This is the kind of request that shouldn't be added to the Pocket Query generator, but rather to the application that parses it. The wonderful thing about GPX is that it allows all these options to be done at the client side instead of making Jeremy et al. make the site more complicated.

If you don't want the logs on your Palm, I'd be glad to give you a version of gpx2html that doesn't include them.

there should be no need for me to have additional software to get what I want when the pages are already available with the click of a link.

I'm not a software engineer, but I would think there could be some kind of button added to access the non-log page links for me to get what I want.

I'm not Lost, my GPS says I'm right here....no over here......no over here.

quote:
Originally posted by dwmurphy:

there should be no need for me to have additional software to get what I want when the pages are already available with the click of a link.

I'm not a software engineer, but I would think there could be some kind of button added to access the non-log page links for me to get what I want.

I'm no software engineer either, but I do know you don't want to go screwing with something that works and if it doesn't you'd be affecting a lot of people.

You'd probably be better off getting what you want from the support programs like Fizzy's, than waiting for machine of GC.com to make the change.

CR

72057_2000.gif