Suitable cache swag.

In have a multi-tool I don't use. Would this be ok to use as swag? I'm not sure because of the knife blade that's on it.

I'm not going to leave it in the cache in local childrens park, I was thinking of the caches found that's a 2 hr trek

hidden halfway up a rock face.

TeamR0cket,

I live in Marmet, West Virginia. I have only seen one geocache with a multi-tool; however, I have read a few post where several in the area have exchanged one.

I don't personally see anything wrong with leaving a multi-tool for cache trade. If you have a specific cache in mind, contact the cache owner to see if it would be okay. Be prepared, it is up to the cache owner to decide whether or not it stays there. So, if you don't mind taking that risk...go ahead.

My two children both own a multi-tool equipped with a knife. They have come in very handy while geocaching. As a parent it is my responsibility to teach them how to properly handle possible dangerous utilities attached. Furthermore, it's also my responsibility to watch over them if they're too young to be out alone--you never know whats going to be around or inside a cache. :)