Error on page

mygeo

I noticed when I edited a log entry that after I went to the edit page, the button at the bottom to submit the edited version says "Edit this log". I think it should say something like "Submit changes". It was a bit confusing to me since I had just clicked on the "Edit log" link, which took me to the page to edit the text.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

I have to say, the subject line for this topic was deceiptive.

Okay, since I'm desperately looking for a topic that matches what I need to say, I'll use this one, for its subject line (if not original content) is accurate!

I can't post new topics to the forums. I get an error that says "The page you requested is not available" when I submit my new topic post. If I re-submit, I'm told that I can't do so because my submission is identical to the last one.. except the last one doesn't show up! I tried at both work and home, IE and Netscape, Mac and PC, with both my accounts (Kite and Hawkeye, and just Kite. I'm sorry to have two accounts, but there's no way to delete the second one, so I figured I might as well use it to do this test.) I can't figure out whether anyone else can post new topics, either; I don't *see* any new ones since yesterday, but I could be missing them.

I am having some troubles posting a new topic in the forums.

Keep getting the 'page is not available' message when I try and post a new topic. I can reply to posts, but not make a new topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

N61.12.041 W149.43.734