My Finds PQ

yes, that query comes with your logs for the cache. Finds, notes, DNFs, but not other logs

Is there an easy way to get new logs on my found geocaches? I'm just curious what other people say about caches I've found w/o having to click on each one. PQ's are for caches within 500 miles. I guess I could do multiple PO's for the info. Any other way?

yes, that query comes with your logs for the cache. Finds, notes, DNFs, but not other logs

Is there an easy way to get new logs on my found geocaches? I'm just curious what other people say about caches I've found w/o having to click on each one. PQ's are for caches within 500 miles. I guess I could do multiple PO's for the info. Any other way?

nope.

You don't have to set a "center" for a PQ. No radius has to be in place.

In your case, just select "caches I've found" + state of California. Each time you run the query, you'll get the last 5 logs. You can also select the other states in the same query, by holding down "control" and selecting them as well.

this will work up to 1000 finds, then you'll have to start breaking your finds up some way.

Archived caches will not be returned in this query

Edited by palmetto