Newbie Cache’er

Howdy all,

I’m a new Geocache’er. I bought a Garmin Rino 530HCx Thursday and stumbled across this web site on Friday, Saturday I located my first cache pretty cool, so I came home and on the map I found quite a few up and down the river trail so I headed back out and located another one. Now I found two and I got the bug for more.

If anyone is in the area of Anaheim that has a Rino give me a buss on 2. Or is there a certain channel to use?

Seeya on the trail

Howdy all,

I’m a new Geocache’er. I bought a Garmin Rino 530HCx Thursday and stumbled across this web site on Friday, Saturday I located my first cache pretty cool, so I came home and on the map I found quite a few up and down the river trail so I headed back out and located another one. Now I found two and I got the bug for more.

If anyone is in the area of Anaheim that has a Rino give me a buss on 2. Or is there a certain channel to use?

Seeya on the trail

I have been caching for a few years off and on, but the other day I found a Travel Bug. Had no problem logging I found it, but could not figure out how to log that I passed it along....HELP! I did put it in someones cache - GC1R5GY but could not figure out how to tell everyone....???? Thanks, Taranll

I have been caching for a few years off and on, but the other day I found a Travel Bug. Had no problem logging I found it, but could not figure out how to log that I passed it along....HELP! I did put it in someones cache - GC1R5GY but could not figure out how to tell everyone....???? Thanks, Taranll

Taranll,

I can’t help you out. I’m new to this. Haywood is a long way from my AO

Edited by Cardona Ranch

Taranll,

I can’t help you out. I’m new to this. Haywood is a long way from my AO

Two things you must do, (1) "Retrieve" the TB using the tag ID number to

find the TB cache-page where you must use the "Type of Log/Retrieve"

field to take possession, and (2) after placing the TB in a container and

later while posting a new log for your cache-find select the TB from the

"Dropped Off Any Trackables?" list at the bottom of the "Post a new Log"

form. Second time around is easy.