New cache laxitives?

ok, im just wondering as in the Perth/Dundee/Fife area well over 100 caches have been hidden/published today. Have they been held up and someone gave the system some laxitives or is it royal wedding fever or what?

I now have them filter in my inbox, as my phone was annoying the other half going off every other second lol.

[edit] psst not that im complaining! [/edit]

Edited by dgwebster

I have went for a ftf just short of midnight once before.... And got 5 more yesterday. Would have been many more but with family in tow time runs out and distance is limited at their age.

Am thinking I may need to speak with other Dundonian cachers about a Dundee event if it gets this kind of reaction :P

I'd have gone for publishing them at midnight to see how serious the FTF'ers are up there :laughing:

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

They wanted them out the day before the event, so as to allow people to download them into their GPSr, usually (apart from a certain Birthday set :laughing:) caches going live on the day of the event go out at 06:00 :yikes: it's a nice time to disturb peoples sleep :laughing:

Deci