Garmin Rino 520 and 530's need help from you

I have a Rino 530hcx with a discharged lithium ion battery, and my charger doesnt want to charge it because is bellow its charging voltage, but I can save it charging it with an RC Charger. My only questions is what is the + and - on the back of the battery were the 4 gold contacts are? can you guys check your voltage on those contact points and tell me wich one is wich?

My contacts show 0.00 volts so I have no idea wich one is negative or positive.

Any help will be apreciated

The Rino 530HCx currently retails from $350-$450 dollars. Are you sure you want to try to charge it with something other than the factory charger?? Below are the prices for a new lithium battery and an alkaline battery pack. Proceed at you own risk.

530HCx Alkaline Battery Pack (010-10571-00) $24.99 - $22.49

GARMIN GENUINE RINO 530 530HCx LITHIUM-ION BATTERY PACK $55.96

Yea, that's an expensive GPS to be screwing around with like that. I'd seriously consider Peoria Bill's advice and pony up the cash for a new battery. Will probably save you time and headache, and maybe a few hundy for a new GPS should something go dreadfully wrong.

I'm actually charging the battery OUT of the radio with a standalone lithium charger for Radio Control lithium batteries, the charger alone is $150. is meant to charge this lithiums if I find the correct + and - contacts. I will not charge the battery connected to the radio :)