Performance art

Art-Per

Hello all,

I have just joined the site after meeting a couple of Cachers in the East Mids UK and helping them [well I did try!] to find a cache.

I'm a performance artist and do short statuesque sequences for people who ask me why I carry a camera and tripod. What I was thinking of doing was to pose for some pics at a given spot and then returning and caching the pics so that other cachers could find them.

You can see some of my pics on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/readj I've only just started doing the performance art as well.

I would like some opinions from other and more experienced cachers before I begin.

Warmest wishes, Art-Per

Dear A&J

I agree with your comment and I would make it clear to anyone searching for a cache of mine just what they would find in it. I would also hide them in places that are difficult to get at, I am fortunate to live in an area of 'accessable with care' countryside.

Warmest wishes - AP

[Edit] Further thoughts upon this lead me to think that in addition to the above I would just put a link to my Flickr and Geo pages in the cache with a unique code number and then should anyone wish to claim a photograph I will gladly post one to them.

Edited by Art-Per