Cacheing on trips

Team MGGPS

I plan on taking my fam on the road on vacation

soon and was curious if there was a way to define a road route and list caches x miles off the road.

For example, driving along the interstate, exiting and finding a cache 20 miles off the road.

If not a way to do this how are others listing these caches. The only way I know of is to locate by each city your trip takes you through.

Thanks for the info.

I've been wishing for this same feature for a long time, too...and so far, it's not available yet (that I know of, anyway).

I think you have the right idea of looking them up by city. Or, you could look at all the caches in the state, and see which ones appear to fall along your route.

Good luck, and have a great trip! icon_smile.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

I've been wishing for this same feature for a long time, too...and so far, it's not available yet (that I know of, anyway).

I think you have the right idea of looking them up by city. Or, you could look at all the caches in the state, and see which ones appear to fall along your route.

Good luck, and have a great trip! icon_smile.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

I just go to the map of my route, then zoom in to a range that I'm willing to travel, then essentially "drive/pan" the map along the route/roads we'll be taking, noting available caches along the way. It works surprisingly well...

Charlie

"One should never begin a journey by heading in the wrong direction."