IPhone 4 app

cjp81

So I use the geocaching app on the iPhone 4 which is great. But can someone suggest any good iphone apps used for inputting different co-idinates for use when solving puzzles caches and multi caches.

Something that works as well as the geocaching app but one that i can manually input co-ordinates would be perfect for me.

Any ideas anyone???

You can do it from the app if you want to. In the Navigate screen if you tap on the little Flag icon (next to the Compass button in the upper right corner) you can manually input a waypoint which will project from your current location.

You can also use other apps like Motion X or Geocaching Toolkit.

I also use the iPhone app and have been wondering how to change the coordinates on a multi or puzzle. Thank you so much!! Love learning something new, and this will be MUCH easier than what I was doing! Not sure I can 'fess up to the craziness that I have been using!! :rolleyes::laughing:

Thanks Chief301!!

I have started using an app for my iPhone 4 called Geocaching with Geosphere. It sure does a lot. You download the zip file from a pocket query and all the info about the caches are there for you. You do not have to have a wifi or phone connection to get the info on the iPhone then.

I have started using an app for my iPhone 4 called Geocaching with Geosphere. It sure does a lot. You download the zip file from a pocket query and all the info about the caches are there for you. You do not have to have a wifi or phone connection to get the info on the iPhone then.

Not to mention, when you log with Geosphere, your logs have the correct date on them in your My Finds PQ later. I have both the official Geocaching App, and Geosphere. I almost never use the official one, as Geosphere is like GSAK in my pocket.