Any suggestions for a good caching trip?

normastitz

I am 40 on Wednesday. I am also a bit strapped for cash! So I'm having a Travel Bug and giving it the mission to travel to places with 40 in them, so like the M40, I40 etc etc.

So, I have next weekend off work, I want to go caching with hubby and 2 kids under 10.

Has anyone got any ideas of where I can go that won't be too far from Birmingham (cos of the petrol prices) but will offer me a cache big enough to start my Travel Bug off and some interesting caches please?

I don't mind nanos or urban or rural caches. I would rather have a nice area to visit and quite a few caches to make it worth our while.

If you have any suggestions then I would welcome them. Probably anywhere within an hour to hour and a half driving from Birmingham would be ideal.

Many Thanks

Nicky

Holler if you need directions to the UK forum from this ex-Essex gal! It's on the main page of the Groundspeak Forums...scroll down, way down! This part of the forum is international, so you weren't wrong. Of course, you could have been in Birmingham in the States, but the word "petrol" made me think otherwise.