Suggestion to make TB retrieval more intuitive

CacheCows

I have so many instances of cachers retrieving and dropping off a TB incorrectly that I spend quite a bit of time e-Mailing them instructions and TB numbers so that it can be done correctly. It seems that one of the big problems is that a cacher will retrieve a TB, log the cache it was in, but fail to do the step of logging the TB. Then they drop the TB off in a new cache, and that's when they realize they don't know how to log the drop off. By then its too late as they no longer know the TB's number.

I would like to suggest that when a cacher make a log entry on any cache that is tagged as having at least one TB in it, a new, obvious, prompt appears, asking if the cacher retrieved the TB, and if so, then pop up a new window to the TB log screen with instructions on how to log the retrieval.

This won't help those instances where a cacher retrieves and drops off a TB during the same trip before making any logs, but it should at least help a bit with the misunderstandings on TB care.

Member:

banner-small.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

Good point. I'll put this at the top of my list.

Actually, you know what I'm hoping you will put at the top of your list... icon_wink.gif

Remember Beulah Land and the space issue from a couple of weeks back, as it relates to java-script?

Member:

banner-small.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

Good point. I'll put this at the top of my list.

Actually, you know what I'm hoping you will put at the top of your list... icon_wink.gif

Remember Beulah Land and the space issue from a couple of weeks back, as it relates to java-script?

Member:

banner-small.gif