Mexico BM

Top geo cat

Was in Cancun and noticed at least two BM disk"s i didn't remember hearing of a data base like the Canadian BM one and my phone was dead so i didn't get to take a picture,so i guess my questions are is there a database and has anyone else found them on there trips to Cancun or elsewhere in Mexico?

Here is the Digital Map of Mexico

On the top left is an icon that looks like a computer network icon, when you hover over it it says "Capas de información". Click that and put a check in the Geodesia box - click the + next to Geodesia and put a check in the Red geodésica nacional box - there is a round symbol with arrows at the top of that box that you might need to click to reload everything. You should see the geodesic mark symbols (squares, diamonds, triangles) on the map - there is a legend of those somewhere - there are quite a few around Cancun, especially along the beach. If you select the i icon at the top and then click the symbol a box will pop up with info about the thing you clicked and if you select Red Geodésica Nacional Pasiva in the drop-down box you can get a link to a data sheet (which sometimes doesn't work but sometimes does which is cool).

Did it look like this??

Here is the Digital Map of Mexico

On the top left is an icon that looks like a computer network icon, when you hover over it it says "Capas de información". Click that and put a check in the Geodesia box - click the + next to Geodesia and put a check in the Red geodésica nacional box - there is a round symbol with arrows at the top of that box that you might need to click to reload everything. You should see the geodesic mark symbols (squares, diamonds, triangles) on the map - there is a legend of those somewhere - there are quite a few around Cancun, especially along the beach. If you select the i icon at the top and then click the symbol a box will pop up with info about the thing you clicked and if you select Red Geodésica Nacional Pasiva in the drop-down box you can get a link to a data sheet (which sometimes doesn't work but sometimes does which is cool).

Did it look like this??