Problem with iPpaq

CyberJunkie

Hi!

When the "new" geocaching.com came up a couple of weeks ago I started to experience some problem with my iPaq 3970. icon_frown.gif

When I have connected through bluetooth and my celluar phone and do a "SEEK" I get the following messege in Internet Explorer:

------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.]

System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +151

System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState() +18

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +420

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have a clue what could be the problem icon_confused.gif ?? It worked fine until the upgrade.

Please help! icon_eek.gif

/CyberJunkie

"Only two things are infinite,

the universe and human stupidity,

and I'm not sure about the former...."