Ontario Geocache Association site help!

VgoSprocket

Hi all. So I registered to be a member of the Ontario Geocaching Association website so I could post on their forums, specifically the Kawartha sub-forum so I could keep in touch with other local cachers. I filled out their registration about a month ago, but still have not received a confirmation email. When I go to log in, the site tells me that my user name has not been activated yet and that I should contact the administrator. I've searched that whole site and can't find a way to contact the admin.

Help? Suggestions? OGA admins who might be on this site as well?

Thanks.

Hi there ... I can help you out. I tried looking up the ID you use here but I don't see that as registration. I don't see your name here so I can't look that up either.

Drop me an email at - webmaster@ontgeocaching.com and we'll figure it out.

We also list contact emails on the site if you want to email us at one of those addresses.

Regards,

John

Hi all. So I registered to be a member of the Ontario Geocaching Association website so I could post on their forums, specifically the Kawartha sub-forum so I could keep in touch with other local cachers. I filled out their registration about a month ago, but still have not received a confirmation email. When I go to log in, the site tells me that my user name has not been activated yet and that I should contact the administrator. I've searched that whole site and can't find a way to contact the admin.

Help? Suggestions? OGA admins who might be on this site as well?

Thanks.