It's all new to me!

Stonehouse14

A friend put me in the direction of the website a few days ago, straight away i thought it was quite cool and was happy that there was a cache quite close to my house so went out, at around midnight armed with a pen and a torch and found it pretty much straight away (GC2C9FQ)

The next day i looked for another (GC2C5PJ) but couldnt see it, then another few DNF until i found GC1CAQB! I've had another couple of DNF but im even more determined to find them! I've enlisted the help of another friend, and his car, to find another few later in the week along with the DNF from last week!

:anibad:

Yeah, very addicted already i've mapped out my day tomorrow (1 local cache), Tuesday im meeting friends early before football and going to find 2/3 more locals ones which i DNF on Saturday and then on Wednesday were going to drive out of town and find some further afield!

Really into it, and the DNF just make me want to find them again next time!!

Dont get disheartenned, remember the gps can be out by several feet for you and several feet out for the placer as well.

Think I have found 5 and not found 3 (still to log todays dnf's).

My excuse for today was it was raining and I couldnt be bothered getting muddy by extensive searching and I didnt take the clue to help.