DELAWARE AND MARYLAND CHALLENGES

delawarefarmergirls

There are several Geo-challenges currently going on in the region such as the Star-Spangled Banner Geotrail, the M-NCPPC Park Ranger GeoChallenge, and the MML Geotrail. The MML trail has a few (less than 10 -15) coins left but there are plenty of coins still available for the other challenges.

I post updates on the various trails on the Maryland Geocaching Society website at: My link

If you need any help, feel free to send me a message.

Happy caching!

:D

Glad to hear that since we did start both SSB & Ranger challenge & I'd like to finish them. Are you sure about the MMLs?

I was hoping to do that one too :sad: . But we only barely started Geo-caching in Oct. & we LOVE it.

I am curious though for those that have completed these, will a newbie be able to realistically complete them in 2 months time? I am also not finding stamps. I am finding bar code stickers? Not sure what I am suppose to do since I cannot "read them"? We have taken pictures though.

I am also contemplating the idea of doing the Delaware geotrail but wondering how close to DC & how long it would take if I spent a weekend caching them?

Any help is appreciated...

Maybe even a group geocache to finish the trails?

:anitongue:

Thanks,

Saharasnow

Edited by saharasnow

:D

Glad to hear that since we did start both SSB & Ranger challenge & I'd like to finish them. Are you sure about the MMLs?

I was hoping to do that one too :sad: . But we only barely started Geo-caching in Oct. & we LOVE it.

I am curious though for those that have completed these, will a newbie be able to realistically complete them in 2 months time? I am also not finding stamps. I am finding bar code stickers? Not sure what I am suppose to do since I cannot "read them"? We have taken pictures though.

I am also contemplating the idea of doing the Delaware geotrail but wondering how close to DC & how long it would take if I spent a weekend caching them?

Any help is appreciated...

Maybe even a group geocache to finish the trails?

:anitongue:

Thanks,

Saharasnow

A bit of driving with gas prices what they are.....but it took us to a lot of really interesting places so it was well worth it! We also did the SSB trail but they seem to be having an issue with coins.... we had 4 in our group and one envelope came back with 1 coin not 2 and the others came back 2 times with NO COINS either time so the grand parents sent it back to Eleanor again showing that it was not even opened and I am sure that it will get resolved---that was another VERY COOL one! We also did the Ranger MC Parks in Maryland and it was a great time but we haven'e heard anything back on the coins on that one either....... I looked into the Maryland Municipal but at these gas preices drivint the whole state is just not reasonable..... Good Luck!

Delaware farmergirls,

I see your reply as a re-quote only?

Did you have a message about how easy/hard Delaware geotrail was?

Thanks,

SS