SD card map suggstions please

Hey all. So I started caching this past summer and I'm hooked. I have a Magellan Triton 400 and am very happy with it except that the base map is very very plain. No details. I have heard that you can get SD cards with detailed maps on them but I don't know where to buy these or what to get.

I live in Peterborough, ON. Canada and would like a very detailed map of my province. I want it to have a detailed road map on it as often when I am caching I have to guess how to get to the cache and where to park near the cache or else look it up on google maps and then print it off, waste of paper. Would love if my co-pilot could just watch the gps and tell me where to turn. I would also really like it to have detailed topography if possible so I can tell if I am heading into a swamp etc. Would also love it if it had trail maps on it (probably asking too much with that last request!)

Would prefer user testimonials/suggestions, but even tips on where I can find these SD cards online to research would be great.

Cheers,

VgoSprocket