Right code – Wrong coin

NOSNOW

WRONG.jpg

I am going through our collection and documenting the names of the coins. I am about half way done and so far I have found two coins that the tracking number show a different coin then what it is. The coin on the right I believe should be “Geo Penguin”, when I enter the tacking code it comes up with “Dragon Series Geocoin”. The coin on the left, I believe is “Have You Seen Me? Geocoin” when I enter the tracking codes it comes up with “Grant County Fair 100 Anniversary Geocoin”. The tracking number are very readable on both coins, no possible confusion of any of the letters/numbers.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Other problems that I have found are: One coin that was bought at a silence auction was active, it was adopted over without a problem. I have also found one of my trades to be an active coin, and we are working on an exchange or adopting.

WRONG.jpg

I am going through our collection and documenting the names of the coins. I am about half way done and so far I have found two coins that the tracking number show a different coin then what it is. The coin on the right I believe should be “Geo Penguin”, when I enter the tacking code it comes up with “Dragon Series Geocoin”. The coin on the left, I believe is “Have You Seen Me? Geocoin” when I enter the tracking codes it comes up with “Grant County Fair 100 Anniversary Geocoin”. The tracking number are very readable on both coins, no possible confusion of any of the letters/numbers.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Other problems that I have found are: One coin that was bought at a silence auction was active, it was adopted over without a problem. I have also found one of my trades to be an active coin, and we are working on an exchange or adopting.

I think the coin on the right should actually be the "other" right! ;)

I've had ones with the wrong icon. I guess now I should go back and see if they are listed as the correct coin too. I also won an activated coin at a silent auction. It was adopted over without a problem. The money went for a good cause so it didn't bother me.

Is it at all possible that you are substituting zeros for the letter "o".. or vice versa? Perhaps one way the code belongs to the other coins.

No, as I mention the codes on these coins are large enough to read. I have also tried other combinations.

Check your keyboard with a text editor...make sure it is putting out the correct number/letter.

Is it at all possible that you are substituting zeros for the letter "o".. or vice versa? Perhaps one way the code belongs to the other coins.

No, as I mention the codes on these coins are large enough to read. I have also tried other combinations.

Check your keyboard with a text editor...make sure it is putting out the correct number/letter.

The other 1500 or so codes worked out ok.