NE1 recommend a GPS Mapping Progy?

I do a little treasure hunting and while in the field of interest I record via GPS, markers, treasure signs, etc. and also write them down in notebook.

I would like to be able to go home and put these markers on Topo map or older Plat map and then be able to draw lines from

one marker to the next.

Can NE 1 here recommend a GPS Mapping Program that would allow me to import Topo maps and then be able to mark points

and draw lines on those maps in the program?

Thanks in advance

I do a little treasure hunting and while in the field of interest I record via GPS, markers, treasure signs, etc. and also write them down in notebook.

I would like to be able to go home and put these markers on Topo map or older Plat map and then be able to draw lines from

one marker to the next.

Can NE 1 here recommend a GPS Mapping Program that would allow me to import Topo maps and then be able to mark points

Thanks in advance

Are we that lazy or cute?

one marker to the next.

Thanks in advance

Garmin MapSource or BaseCamp should work. You can probably do it in Google Earth too.