Pictures of truly Awesome cache sites

I put out a cache in a neat unexplored cave I found. It was themed around Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The cave is pretty big. 25 feet deep and 5 feet wide and 25-30 feet long. We had to lower the cache in from the roof with a rope. There are a few ways in.09aa2f1c-1dd3-4c95-8b9c-b9543239b92f.jpg57466774-68ef-4ef3-9a31-884c6fffad95.jpg

Edited by mikehoffman

I put out a cache in a neat unexplored cave I found. It was themed around Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The cave is pretty big. 25 feet deep and 5 feet wide and 25-30 feet long. We had to lower the cache in from the roof with a rope. There are a few ways in.09aa2f1c-1dd3-4c95-8b9c-b9543239b92f.jpg57466774-68ef-4ef3-9a31-884c6fffad95.jpg

I just saw an identical post in the CCC thread. Probably a very cool cache in a very cool location, but I can't make out enough from those pictures to be sure. First... what are those wavy white lines on the right in the first picture? Also, what are those wires hanging down (are they wires?) and what is the camo on the container? Need more info!

I put out a cache in a neat unexplored cave I found. It was themed around Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The cave is pretty big. 25 feet deep and 5 feet wide and 25-30 feet long. We had to lower the cache in from the roof with a rope. There are a few ways in.

Wow, read the cache page and it looks like a very popular hide. I made a bucket list bookmark and put this one in it! If I make it to GeoWoodstock, I may have to make a detour to get this one. Great job.

Those white wavy lines are fake spider webs I bought at Halloween. I might take them down because they are strating to get a little dirty. Those are not wires, they are real live vines. The container is made out of plywood. I reenforced it with wooden struts on the inside. It is edged with a gold leaf plaster molding. It was found in the basement of an an old building. Thier are broom handles with brackets attatched to the sides to represent the sticks. The lid is painted old. I lined the inside with blue fabric. I also collected a bunch of large limestone rocks and painted them gold and placed them inside. In the picture below someone's dog is inside the cache.

20e4a862-4331-40be-b232-0312c5c18ba5.jpg