Garmin Oregon 450 for sale on eBay, auction ends today

I bought this Garmin Oregon 450 GPS unit in August for a college class. I have used it very lightly since then (maybe once or twice). This GPS hasn't been exposed to the outdoor elements, nor has it been dropped/mishandled in any way. The reason why I'm selling it is because I do not have a need for it anymore. The GPS comes with the original box, instruction manuals (various languages), a Carabiner clip, and a USB connector.

The best part about this GPS is the fact that it is geocache-friendly. If you're interested, please check the listing out on eBay. At the time of this posting, the highest bid was $285. The unit retails for $399. I'm shipping it worldwide, so what are you waiting for? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330514007047&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2138wt_932

This model was on sale before christmas for $239 at Cabelas and $249 at REI. If it was on sale before, just wait and it will be on sale again, this is the pattern of Garmin. The retail price point in always really high for Garmin products. I paid $239 for mine with free shipping to boot.