Newbie Question - button2 script

I&J

Hi, I hope someone can help me here!

I want to show a message box and make uses of both buttons: One with text "Yes", the other "No" and different script to each, but there is only one place to write script and it then seems to get applied to both buttons. This is really confusing - where can I write the script for button 2?

Thanks!

Thanks Tom, but that seems as if I will need some programming experience in LUA. I was hoping that it would be possible to specify it using the Wherigo Builder. Is it something which is not yet built into the beta version or why would there not be an option to do it the easy way (for dummies like me?)

Thanks Tom, but that seems as if I will need some programming experience in LUA. I was hoping that it would be possible to specify it using the Wherigo Builder. Is it something which is not yet built into the beta version or why would there not be an option to do it the easy way (for dummies like me?)

take a look at urwigo-Builder, with this tool you don't have to use scripts

Hi, I hope someone can help me here!

I want to show a message box and make uses of both buttons: One with text "Yes", the other "No" and different script to each, but there is only one place to write script and it then seems to get applied to both buttons. This is really confusing - where can I write the script for button 2?

Thanks!

I've used the Message buttons in a 'Yet to be Published' Wherigo. There are 3; each of which can be programmed without using LUA. (A great feature, thx Urwigo!!; the last few Updates have been SUPER.)

When you create and touch a message box, 'Button1' & 'Button2' appear and can be named. Plus there is a preprogrammed Cancel (3rd selection.) NEXT, find the "Message button" in the 'Expressions' section and use it like 'Compare' in your If/Else code.

Once the "Message button" is placed in your code, touch it and a definition box appears which allows you to set it to Tlacitko 1 (Button1), Tlacitko 2 (Button2), or Storno (Cancel).

Hope this helps.

I've attached an image example of my coding snippet, done within URwigo; targeting my Oregon 450.

Cheers, cache4pat

post-1513732-089107200 1295585177_thumb.jpg